Continuing with my posts on new projects for the new year, I bring you my adventures in pom pom making! I tried out my new Clover pom pom maker using a bunch of different yarns that I had on hand. This was a fun exercise and I loved seeing the variety of textures that could be achieved. For the ones pictured above I used a couple of different bulky wool yarns, some organic cotton yarn and wool fleece. I don't have any major plans for these ones, but I think they look great as is. Next up, I am going to make smaller pom poms with the same chunky yarns. I have a few projects in mind that could benefit from the addition of some mini pom poms. I will keep you posted on these developments!